250 route de l'Empereur Rueil Malmaison Cedex Hauts de Seine 92848 FR
4C:17:EB:00:00:00 ====> 4C:17:EB:FF:FF:FF
The maximum devices for this prefix is 16777216 Possible devices,
This means that manufacturer can use this prefix to produce this amount of devices,but it didn't mean that he already manufactured them all or he had a plan to do.
And if This Manufacturer used all possible devices for this prefix he had to buy a new prefix from the IEEE to manufacture extra devices.
Sagemcom is a leading European group on the high added-value communicating terminals market (set top boxes, internet boxes, electricity meters, etc.) that is based in France. In 2013, Group turnover totals €1.3 billion, the headcount of 4,200 employees works in more than 40 countries, of which about 30% in France, and the group has been profitable since it was created. Sagemcom designs, manufactures and ships more than 22 million terminals worldwide every year.
The employees, 50% of whom are shareholders, hold a 30% stake in the Group and the remaining 70% is owned by Carlyle. The Group is headed by a stable management team, whose members have been present in the Group for more than 20 years and have been managing Sagemcom since it left the Safran group in 2008.